Monday, December 5, 2016

Three Wise Owls

Three Wise Owls



SO I don't think I could EVER get tired of playing with these little owls!  When I was a Stampin' Up! Demo 2 years ago, I purchased the Owl Builder Punch and had a BLAST playing with it!!  After going back to CTMH last year, it just sat in a bin and never saw the light of day.  Then in the spring, I went through all of my crafting supplies that I wasn't using and sold most at a craft garage sale, including the Owl Builder Punch.  Little did I know then, that I would be joining SU! again!  lol  When I joined SU! again in October of this year, I knew I NEEDED to buy another Owl Builder punch!!  

ANYHOO.....  I know Christmas is just around the corner, so I am trying to use up the Warmth and Cheer DSP stack, so I can start playing with the NEW papers that are coming in the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs!  YAY for new and shiny!!  LOL  

Because I wanted my owls to be festive, to go along with the papers I was using, I pulled out my Snow Place stamps and the Snow Friends Framelits Dies to add the little Santa hat, ear muffs and sentiment.  TOO STINKING CUTE!!!  

Card Dimensions: 

Crumb Cake CS - 4 1/4 x 11 (scored at 5 1/2), scraps for owls
Black CS - 2 1/4 x 4, 3/4 x 3 3/8 (banner), scraps for owls
Garden Green CS - 2 1/8 x 4
Whisper White CS - 2 x 4, 5/8 x 3 1/4 (banner), scraps for owls
Warmth & Cheer DSP - 4 x 5 1/4, scraps for owls

Since switching back to SU!, I have not been edging my papers with ink like I used to do.  BUT I felt like the owls needed some kind of dimension, so I inked around each of the owl parts plus the papers on the card itself.  


Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: 



Thanks SO much for stopping by!!!

Hope this has inspired you to play around with the SUPER CUTE Owl Builder Punch!!  It's SO much fun!!  

Happy Stampin' Up!

Jen

No comments: