Thursday, December 8, 2016

Tasty Trucks - You're the Sweetest!!

Tasty Trucks - You're the Sweetest!! 

\
After creating the card below, I decided to change the 
background of this card to an embossed background as well.
I just LOVE the dimension it gave the finished card!




Dimensions: 
Basic Gray CS - 4 1/4 x 11 (scored at 5 1/2), 3 1/4 x 4, 2 1/2 x 4, 1 3/4 x 4
Bermuda Bay CS - 4 x 5 1/4
Shimmery White CS - 2 1/4 x 4, 2 1/2 x 3, 1 x 3
Daffodil Delight CS - 1 1/2 x 4


I think I am in LOVE with this little food truck!!  Isn't it just the cutest??  Although it isn't available quite yet.... thought I would go ahead and share anyways!!  BUT guess what??!!  It is a FREE stamp set with a qualifying purchase, starting on January 3rd, when the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration catalogs are released!!


You all know how I love my sketch's!  Well, I found this one on Pinterest.  I THOUGHT it would be SUPER SIMPLE to put together since the dimensions are already on the card.  BUT I was a bit confused as to what papers the measurements actually belonged to!!  Then again, I am VERY easily confused!  SO I am including my dimensions, to hopefully make it easier for you all to follow!


Basic Gray is your card base.  Bermuda Bay is the background paper.  In the center of the card, you are going to layer the Basic Gray, Shimmery White, Basic Gray, and Daffodil Delight.  After coloring in my cute little truck on the Shimmery White CS, I popped it up on the Basic Gray CS for dimension and added the smaller piece of Shimmery White to the bottom of the Basic Gray Cs.  

Did you know that you can use the Shimmery White CS to water color on?  This was my first try at it and I really liked the way it turned out!!  Which reminds me.... the water color pencils I used to color the truck in, will be available to order on January 3rd as well!!  WOO HOO!!!




Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: 



Thanks SO SO much for stopping by!!

I hope this inspires you to create!!  Maybe even use this sketch for your next card!!

Happy Stampin' Up!

Jen







No comments: