Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Paper & Ink Sketch #11 - Plus Occasions Sneak Peek!!

Cool Treats - Sneak Peek 


Happy Wednesday All!!  I am SO SO very excited about this card!!  I just LOVE the way it turned out and couldn't wait to share it with you!!  This was created using the Paper & Ink Sketch #11. 




 Normally, I stick to the original sketch as closely as I can.  BUT I REALLY wanted to use the NEW stamp set "Cool Treats", that will be released in the AMAZING NEW Occasions Catalog on January 4th.  SO I flipped it to make it a vertical card, instead of a horizontal card.  I kept all my measurements the same as the original sketch though.  

Card Dimensions: 
Whisper White CS - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (scored at 4 1/4), 2 1/4 x 4 1/4, 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 (for the oval), scraps to stamp ice cream scoops on and cut out.
Pool Party CS - 4 x 5 1/4 
Watermelon Wonder CS - 2 1/2 x 4 1/4
Peekaboo Peach CS - 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 (for scalloped oval)

This card was SUPER quick to put together!!  I embossed the Pool Party CS using the NEW Hexagons Dynamic Embossing Folder, that will also be released on the 4h of January!!  The striped accent and popsicle accent are washi tape from the Tasty Treats Designer Washi Tape collection.  Are you excited for the new releases yet??!!  I know I am!!  


Stampin' Up! Supplies Used: 



Paper & Ink Sketch Challenge with a PRIZE!!  

If you would like to play along with the sketch this week, I will be posting a challenge on my Facebook Page!!  Head on over and check the details on how you can play along and win a cool prize!!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Hope this has inspired you to play along with the Paper & Ink Sketch this week!!  

Happy Stampin' Up!

Jen


1 comment:

Soup Recipes said...

Thank you for beeing you