Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I've hit a creative block!!

Paper, ink and stamps are NOT my friend right now! LOL I sat down on Saturday to come up with a card using the darling stamp set that Close to my Heart is giving away with any $25 stamp purchase this month and could not come up with a single thing! Well.....that may have been because I was sitting in the middle of the local ice skating rink waiting area with all of my stuff spread out on the table and could not REALLY concentrate on being creative with all of the distractions! LOL I am going to go with that excuse.

I guess what I am trying to say is, I don't have anything NEW to share with you today. I will tomorrow, but for today I am posting a card that I made a while back using a sketch challenge from SCS. I don't even remember which sketch challenge it was, it was so long ago! LOL


This card was a bit of a challenge for me because I used papers from the paper pack Game On from CTMH. This is a great paper pack for scrapbook pages, especially sports related pages. Although it could also be used for vintage photos too. But for using it on cards, I struggled a bit. So, I added Cranberry for a little pop of color and softened the newspaper look of the paper by adding hearts! It ended up with a vintage feel to me....

Stay tuned for tomorrow as I am hosting the InStyle Stamps Thankful Thursday Sketch Challenge!

Hope you have found some inspiration today!!

Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you return tomorrow for the challenge and a little blog candy from InStyle Stamps!

Jen

1 comment:

Lori said...

You did a great job with this paper!!!