Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lindsay Ernst Photography Cutest Kid Contest!!

Hey All!! I know it has been 2 weeks since I have been on to post anything. Sad, I know!! I will have my list of excuses later! LOL

I wanted to give a shout out to Lindsay Ernst today. I met Lindsay through a group here in town called Women Supporting Women in Business. Lindsay is a local photographer here in Omaha and I have to say that her stuff is amazing! She has a natural talent for photography that is obvious when you browse through her blog.

Lindsay is holding a Cutest Kid Contest where the kid who receives the most votes wins a bunch of fun prizes (including a Magic Moments Scrapbook Kit from yours truly)! All you need to do is go over to her blog and cast a vote for your favorite kid. While you are there, you might as well browse through her blog to check out some of her amazing photo shoots.


Meet Berkeley. She is one of the "cute" kids that is participating in the contest.

The contest started last night at 11:00 pm and will run through April 24th 10:00pm. So, what are you waiting for, head on over to Lindsay's blog to see the other "cute" kids and cast your vote!!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope to have some art posted in the next couple of days!!

Jen

2 comments:

Lindsay Ernst said...

What a wonderful write up! You are so sweet! Thanks for casting your vote and spreading the word!!

Blessings,
Lindsay

Maria said...

Hey Jen!! I checked out Linda's blog!! I love her photos!! I hope one day to be good as her!

I'm planning to return to school. . I'm applying at Univ. of California and will go for my second bachelors. . this time an arts major emphasizing in photography! LOL! Well. . .I'm getting ahead of myself. . I'm hoping to get accepted into their program starting January. Wish me luck!!

Thanks for sharing the site!! Miss you at ISS!

Hope you have a fantastic Friday!!

Maria