Tuesday, March 2, 2010

4 FREE Stamp Sets from Close to my Heart!!!

I am SOOOO excited about this offer that I could not keep it to myself!! This month when you join Close to my Heart either as a hobbyist or a business builder, you will receive 4 FREE stamp sets! Each stamp set has a retail value of $22.95 for a total of $91.80 for all 4 sets. You pay only $99 for the consultant kit that contains everything you need to get started!



For more details, or to join my team "Creativity in Motion" check out my website at www.lovinscrappin.myctmh.com This is such an awesome opportunity that if I was not already a consultant, I would SO sign up!! LOL

OH That's right....I did! In June of 2006 Close to my Heart ran a special very similar to this one that I could not resist! Only I received 3 stamp sets and they were about $60 retail and my consultant kit was $150 at the time. This is a WAY better deal considering your consultant kit is ONLY $99 and you get $91.80 in FREE stamps! Not to mention, these stamp sets are a SNEAK PEAK into the Summer Idea Book that is NOT released yet......They are the May, June, July and August Stamp of the Month sets! That makes the deal even sweeter!!

Wanna know what all is included in the consultant kit? Leave a comment with your e-mail and I will send you a pic......I promise you will NOT be disappointed! With over $400 in products in products, including the 4 FREE stamp sets, how could you be disappointed?

Thanks for stopping by!

Hope this has inspired to Dare to Dream and motivate you to do something that you have always dreamed of doing.....starting your own business or teaching others the art of scrapbooking/stamping and paper crafting!

Jen


No comments: