Thursday, March 18, 2010

Sweet Paper Sack Purse....

I PLAYED today!!  WOO HOO!!  I have been trying ALL week to get out my stuff and just PLAY....not really have anything that NEEDS to be done.  But something that I WANT to do.  So, this is what I have found while browsing through a few new blogs.

Now, I have made a paper sack into a decorated bag with ribbon handles before.....BUT I had never seen anything as sweet as this little Paper Lunch Sack Purse that Becky Roberts over at Inking Idaho  made.  So, of course, I knew instantly that I had to create one using CTMH products!  If you click on the Inking Idaho link above, it will take you to the page where her instructions for this sweet little purse is.....

Here is what I came up with.....


I used Topstitch papers, the stamp set Charmed, a Sparkle and Chocolate ribbon from the Chocolate Ribbon Round collection.  I inked everything in Chocolate Ink and stamped the flower in Baby Pink ink.


Here are the side and back views of the sack/purse.  I think that backside looks just as cute as the front!



Well, this post is gonna be a short but sweet post.....I am off to make dinner for the fam.  Wonder what there is to pull out and thaw.  HHMMM

Thanks for stopping by!

I hope that I have inspired you to get out those paper lunch sacks that you bought for some other paper project that you have not gotten around to making....LOL  not that you have done that or anything.....not that I have done that or anything.....OH and make one of these sweet little purses.

If you do make one and you think to take a picture of it and post it somewhere......link it to me!  I would LOVE to see what you all come up with!

Jen

No comments: