Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches 133

Thought I would share my creation using the sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches Blog.  I was pretty tickled with the way it turned out!  Although I missed the actual challenge, I still wanted to share!!

Again, I am using the "Free To Be Me" papers from Close to my Heart's National Scrapbooking Month special.  You too can get your hands on this BRIGHT AND CHEERY paper pack starting May 1st through May 31st!!!



I kept this simple, yet sweet as I tend to do MOST of my cards!  LOL  I used Lagoon and Smoothie Baker's Twine from the Paradise Baker's Twine assortment.  LOVE how it adds just a bit of fiber, without taking away from the arrows on the background paper!

Thanks SO SO much for stopping by!!

I hope that this inspires you to play along with the weekly sketch challenges over at Freshly Made Sketches!  I believe a new one is released tomorrow!  Stay tuned for that sketch too!

Happy scrapping and stamping!

Jen