Tuesday, September 27, 2016

My New Goodies Arrived!!!

WOO HOO!!!  I just returned on Sunday from a trip to the Tetons, Yellowstone and Glacier National Park and look what was waiting for me!!  My A Muse Studio Creative Consultant kit!!  Can't wait to dig in and start playing!!  



My kit came wrapped up in this beautiful colored turquoise tissue paper!  Just happens to be one of my favorite shades of blue!


Underneath the tissue paper and white envelope were all of these super fun goodies to help get me started on my new adventure with A Muse Studio!


What exactly comes in the kit??  Well let me tell you....

A Muse Studio clear block - 2" x 3.5"
A Muse Studio stamp set - birthday icons
A Muse Studio happy word die
A Muse Studio Splash! - apricot, poppy
A Muse Studio pigment ink pads - onyx, orange, buttercup
A Muse Studio ribbon - grosgrain stitch - onyx
A Muse Studio ribbon - organdy sheer lime
A Muse Studio ribbon - organdy polka dot sky
A Muse Studio ribbon - satin orange
A Muse Studio pearl stickers - sky
A Muse Studio twinkle stickers - mini stars, multi
A Muse Studio sequins 6mm - orange
A Muse Studio sequins - melon
A Muse Studio washi tape - 3 roll assortment - tuxedo
A Muse Studio cardstock assortment (40 sheets)
A Muse Studio glitter - diamond
A Muse Studio tweezers
A Muse Studio sanding blocks
A Muse Studio eyelets - onyx
A Muse Studio brads - antique brass
A Muse Studio embossing powder - clear
A Muse Studio Digital Kit - Scenic Route
A Muse Studio Digital Kit - Colorblock Basics

Business Supplies:
A Muse Studio Consultant's Guide to Success
A Muse Studio Consultant Handbook
A Muse Studio Customer order forms (15)

























Check out the 10 FREE pigment ink pads that you receive in addition to the 3 included in the kit, when you purchase a Deluxe Starter Kit for only $99.  During the months of September and October, you will receive these with your starter kit!  WOO HOO!!  The 10 FREE pigment ink pads are: Heather, Currant, Pumpkin, Sage, Fern, Blueberry, Pebble, Eucalyptus, Evergreen and French Roast.

Want to learn more about A Muse Studio opportunities??  Check out the tab at the top of my blog, OR contact me directly and I will give you the down-low on all that this company has to offer you as a business builder OR as a hobbyist.  

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Hope this inspires you to join me on this new journey and see where it takes us!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

Jen



No comments: