Sunday, October 2, 2016

You're AWESOME Card

FINALLY sat down and started playing with all the goodies in my starter kit from A Muse Studio!!  This is a little more "simple" than I like my cards to be, BUT I had fun creating with the new products.  

One thing I have noticed is that I am used to having larger images to create with.  Maybe that's because I tend to order/use bigger images.  Small images intimidate me because there is SO much more space left on the card to embellish around!  LOL  But that's ok!  I am always up for a challenge when it comes to my creativity.  


If you have been following my blog over the years, you might recognize this design.  A few years ago, I created several different cards using Washi Tape as my "patterned paper".  I LOVE this idea and thought I would re-create the card using the black and white Washi Tape that came in my kit.  I did however have to bring in some Black CS from my "stash" to make it, since there was no black that came in my consultant kit.

I REALLY liked the way this card turned out!!  Just might have to make a few more like it, using different colored CS and ribbon!!  This card could be used for SO many different occasions, OR just because the person you are sending it to is awesome!  lol  This would also make a GREAT set of cards to give as a gift to those in your life who send out LOTS of cards!  Make up a set of 8 cards with envelopes and tie them up in a coordinating bow.

The stamp set is Birthday Icons and has a coordinating die set that goes along with it.  I didn't have the coordinating die set when I made this card, but have no fear, I have ordered it and it will be here on Monday!!  YAY ME!!  LOL 

Supplies used: 
Stamps - Birthday Icons
Paper - Petite Polka Dot Wasabi, Sugar
Ribbon - Lime Sheer Organdy
Washi Tape - Tuxedo
Glitter - Diamond

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Hope this has inspired you in some way!  lol

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

Jen



No comments: