Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's a GIRL!! Cupcake Challenge #44

I made this card using the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #44. Now, I know there is no cupcake on the front of this card. I do not have any cupcake stamps as of yet, so I used one of my favorite stamp sets from Close to my Heart, Flower Child. I stamped the image onto patterned paper first and cut out. Next, I stamped the image on Colonial White cs and cut out the babies head, colored it and adhered it to the flower. The stem is stamped onto Sweet Leaf cs and cut out. I pop dotted the flower for dimension, although it is difficult to see in the picture.

I am so excited to say that this card will be going to some good friends of mine who just had a beautiful baby girl yesterday!!

All supplies are Close to my Heart

Paper: Life Delights

Stamp Sets: Flower Child, For Every Occasion

Buttons: Winter Cozy Craft Buttons

Ribbon: Sweet Leaf Designer Ribbon Rounds

Inks: Blush, Chocolate, Sunny Yellow, Staz On Black

Scalloped circle and image circle: Spellbinders, Nestabilities, Classic Circle

No comments: