Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not a swap card??

Can you believe that I have actually had the time to sit down and create something "JUST BECAUSE"? How fun it was to create this knowing that I did not have to make more than just one!

This is going to be a quick post as I really need to go get dinner started! LOL I wanted to share my latest card that I finished this morning. I used CTMH's paper pack "Topstitch" along with the stamp set that goes with the Workshop on the Go kit and Togetherness.

Once again, I pulled out my trusty old Bernina and did a little bit of sewing on the card. Some of you might recognize this card pattern as one that I did a little while ago for the "Animal Cookie" unit swap. I really like this pattern as it has so many different lines to follow but it is not too busy.



Well off to make some swedish meatballs and rice for the fam! Thanks for stopping by!

Hope to have inspired you to do a little sewing on your projects!!

Jen

No comments: