Saturday, July 31, 2010

A Blast From the CTMH Past.....

As I was going through my scrap closet I ran across this card that I created with my first stamp set purchased from CTMH.  This was way before the My Acrylix stamp sets were around too.  Just a great old woodie set.  Some of you may even recognize these images!

Don't you just LOVE all the sparkle on the front of the card???  I DO!!  I used a double sided adhesive "paper" on top of the images so my very sparkly Prisma Glitter would stick to it.  Cool huh?


I would give you a supply list for this card, but everything on it is retired!  Darn.....

Thanks for stopping by today!

Hope this has inspired you to pull out some of your "old" art and display it proudly!

Happy Stamping and Scrapping!!

Jen

1 comment:

Sheila Bennett said...

Cute card! And I remember that stamp set. It had a lot of different images and little blocks in it. :)