Thursday, July 29, 2010

Zippidee Workshop Pages

These are the 6 pages that we will be creating in August.  They use the Close to my Heart papers from "Zippidee" along with the matching Stickease and Fancy Fuzz Zippidee Borders.

 If you would like to attend the workshop, check out my Calendar for more details.  If you do not live in my area but would like to create these 6 pages, I do have kits available for $22.78 plus the shipping costs to send to you.





                            



                           


I LOVE these papers!!  They can be used for SO many different occasions!  I will be putting our Disney photos on these pages.  BUT you can use these for School pics, 4th of July, or any event that has these colors.

Thanks for stopping by!!

I hope this has inspired you to come to one of my workshops!  We have a GREAT time and get SO much done.  Come to make 6 pages, stay to work on your own projects and pages!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen

No comments: