Sunday, July 25, 2010

Scraplifted LO's from the CTMH Idea Books

I am re-posting these pics as I had deleted the other post thinking that the Photobucket thing on my blog was from my last post.....but I am thinking that it is NOT me at all, but rather The Cutest Blog on the Block.  So, I am going to delete my background to see if that is the problem.

Until then......Here are the photos that I had posted earlier......Unfortunately I also deleted the comments that were on the previous post.  Thanks for the comments!  So sorry I had to delete them......

As I mentioned on the previous post, I was scrapping this weekend while my hubby is out of town.  I am still on the kick of using what I have so I started looking through past CTMH Idea Books for LO's that I have always liked and wanted to re-create.

Here are 3 of them.  The first one is a sneak peek of some paper and a LO from the upcoming Autumn/Winter Idea Book.  The paper pack is called Mistletoe.  The tree stamp is not new and available NOW for purchase if you like it!!


The next 2 LO's come from the Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book and use Emporium and Twitterpated papers.  The twigs, leaves and stars are also CTMH....too cute!!


What I liked most about these LO's was that I used stamps and products that I purchased 2 years ago but had not used yet.  The Felt embellishments being one of those things!


The little flowers used on this LO are from the Shades of Chocolate embellishment pack and the ribbon is from the Chocolate Ribbon Round.  Getting stuff used so I can make room for more stuff!  LOL

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

I hope that I have inspired you to get out your "old" CTMH Idea Books, search out your favorite LO's and re-create them using what you have!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen

No comments: