Tuesday, July 27, 2010

EMS Sketch Challenge #14.....

As I was browsing CTMH consultant's blogs one day I ran across Cheryl Even's blog and her AWESOME LO sketches.  This is the 2nd sketch that I have tried.....the first one is still waiting on some finishing touches.  I really like the way this turned out and thought I would share it!

This LO calls for 3 1/2 x 5 pictures, for the most part.  Remember when ALL we had to print was this size?  I thought, SWEET, this is a PERFECT chance to use these pics.  The photos are actually from 1998, but I had a brain fart and put 1997 cuz I was looking at similar pics from the year before.  OH WELL....

Here is the sketch that I followed.  If you like it and want to see her other sketches, check out Cheryl's blog.



My LO using Splendor......


Supplies used: 
Paper: Splendor and matching Stickease
Stamp set: Friendship Alphabet
Embellishments: Splendor Designer Brads and Bitty Sparkles

Thanks for stopping by!  

I hope that I have inspired you to check out Cheryl's blog and create a LO using one of her AWESOME sketches!!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

No comments: