Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Trio of Owls

I just can't get enough of these little guys!!  Oh the possibilities using just this one punch with ALL of my different papers and stamp sentiments!!  This card started out as kind of a "love" card by random stamping little hearts from the set Something to Say.  But as I started playing with this sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, I found myself using the sweet owl from the Owl Builder punch and my thought process changed.

I dug into my new box of SU! goodies yesterday and grabbed the Large Polka Dot embossing folder to emboss both the Real Red and Whisper White CS.  It's hard to tell from the pic, but it's there I promise!  lol 


The owl in the middle sports paper from the Santa & Co. Designer Papers.  The other 2 are sporting paper from the Back to Black Designer Papers, as well as the background that I used for my photo.  I am LOVING this 1/8 inch Real Red Taffeta Ribbon!!!  Gonna be ordering MORE of this ribbon in the different colors!  For sure in the Basic Black as it would have worked as a GREAT accent color at the top.  Of course, no card is complete without a little sparkle!!  Well, maybe not, but I sure like adding them to most of my projects!

Thanks SO SO much for stopping by today!!

I hope that this just inspired you to create something...anything...as soon as you have some free time!  If you don't have any free time, MAKE some free time for YOU!!  You deserve it!!

Happy Stampin' Up!

Jen

No comments: