Monday, October 17, 2016

Mojo Monday 470

I am SO excited that I actually finished my Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge card on the day it came out!!!  WOO HOO!!  I feel SO VERY accomplished today.  Each Monday, I check to see what the sketch is, and even start planning out my card.  But actually sitting down to make it is a different story.  SO today, I was on a mission to complete the challenge AND post it all in one day!!  YAY ME!!  I did it!  lol



Question??  Do you struggle with how to put your cards together? Where do you start?  Let me tell you how I come up with the cards I create.  Sometimes I know which stamp set I am going to use, then look for a sketch that would fit the image I want to use. Other times, I like to start with the sketch, then find an image/stamp set that will fit the sketch. Either way, I don't come up with my own LO.
There are a LOT of card sketch's out on the Internet. My favorite is the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge Blog (duh!).  I TRY to play along with the current sketch challenge. But sometimes I like to go through past sketches or even re-make sketches I've already done, because I liked the way it turned out the first time.

Another great place to find card sketches is Pinterest. Just search for card sketches and a TON will pop up!!


SO this is my take on this week's Mojo Monday card sketch. I just LOVE this stamp set!! ALL of the products used on this card are A Muse Studio!!Yeah, so I can't get enough of this stamp set!  This little cow is just TOO cute!!  

Supplies Used: 
Stamp Set: Go Hog Wild
Paper: Mushroom CS, Pumpkin CS, Kraft CS, Sugar CS and Wasabi Petite Polka Dot CS
Ink: French Roast
Riboon: Toffee Twine
Dies: Go Hog Wild, Tag Bundle Die Set
(Purchase all of the above supplies HERE!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

Hope this has inspired you to check out some of the awesome sketch's that are available ALL over the internet!!  Try out a different sketch each day, or at least once a week by playing along with Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!

Jen






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kudos to you, Jennifer, for getting your card made so quickly! And it made me giggle, just SO adorable! Love the colours, and that CUTE cow!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

Lori said...

Too fun! Love the punny sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

char said...

Love the card and the sentiment!!! It is super cute!!!