Saturday, October 15, 2016

Need to Venti?

Happy Saturday All!!  Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far!  I have to be honest here.  Last night at dinner, I was a little confused as to what day it was.  I thought it was Saturday.  I really did!!  LOL  Not sure why yesterday felt like a Saturday, but I was actually relieved to find out it was only Friday night and I still had a full Saturday ahead of me!  

In my last post, I shared one of my FAV stamp sets from the A Muse Studio Stamp and Dies catalog.  Well, today I am sharing the other set that I fell in love with the first time I glanced through their catalog.  I just LOVE coffee!!  SO I was immediately drawn to this cute little coffee cup.   BUT what made the stamp set a MUST have for me was the "punny" sayings that went along with the coffee cup.  I just LOVE a play on words, so I KNEW that this would be one of the first sets that I purchased for my "collection".  

AND so, for my first card created with this set....


I have to admit that when I finished this card, I fell in love with it!!  This photo really does not do it justice.  In person, it is very pleasing to the eyes.  The soft colors of the Pebble CS, Sky CS and Sky Mini Hexagon CS against the Sugar CS feel SO calming together.  I hope that it has the same feeling for my recipient.


I'm pretty sure I said this in an earlier post, but I just LOVE that the majority of A Muse Studio stamp sets have a coordinating die set that goes with.  What is SO GREAT about this?  Let me tell you!  LOL  For one, I would have had to stamp this cup out 3 different times, PLUS cut out each piece, just to create a layered look.  Not to mention, my cutting skills are good, but not GREAT!  lol  BUT with the coordinating dies, all I had to do was choose the 3 colors I wanted, lay them out on my Cuttlebug along with the dies and roll them through.  EASY PEASY and SO fast!!  

Supplies Used are ALL A Muse Studio: 
Stamp Set: Need to Venti
Paper: Sky CS, Pebble CS, Sugar CS, Sky Mini Hexagon CS
Ink: Pebble
Embellishments: Sky Polka Dot Organdy Ribbon, Sky Pearl Stickers
Tools: Need to Venti Dies, Tag Your'e It Die Bundle, Pinking Circles 1B, Stitched Circles One
As always, you can purchase all of the above products online HERE

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!  

Hope this has inspired you!  LOL  I really have nothing inspiring to say today.  Just get your stuff out and play with it!  lol

Happy Stamping and Papercrafting!

Jen






No comments: