Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #469

Happy Hump Day all!!  Hope your week is going GREAT so far!!  Mine is coming along quite well, especially since I have been doing some card making over the past few days!!  I have to admit that I have been struggling a bit with my crafting mojo since I switched to A Muse Studio.  It's not that I don't LOVE it, it's just that it is different from what I am used to having to create with.  BUT I think I am over it now and am getting my creative mojo on with A Muse Studio!!  YAY ME!!


I am going to share 3 different cards with you today.  The first one is my Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge card.  The other two are ones that I created to go along with the first one.  After creating ALL 3, I have decided to offer these as my FIRST A Muse Studio card class!!  WOO HOO!!  I took the month of October off so I could play with my new products and figure out how I am going to run my card class with A Muse Studio.  But after making these cards, I am READY to begin again!!



SO this is my Mojo Monday Sketch challenge card!!  I just LOVE this little cow!!  Not to mention, the "punny" sentiment that goes along with it!  The stamp I used for all 3 cards is "Go Hog Wild".  It was one of the stamp sets that I fell in love with when I first discovered A Muse Studio.  SO naturally, it was one of the first sets that I ordered after I joined.  


These little pigs (hogs) are SO cute!!  Of course, the sentiment makes the card that much cuter!!  The balloons are one of the dies that go in the die set that coordinates with the stamp set.  LOVE the coordinating dies that go with most of A Muse Studio's stamp sets!!  Sure makes "cutting" things out a heck of a lot faster/easier!!


SO funny story to tell about this card.  After I create a card, I usually text a pic of it to my friend Stacey to see what she thinks about it.  Her response made me giggle, then wonder if I should still go ahead and post it!  LOL  She told me that the card was cute!!  BUT that the SHEEP looked more like a DOG that was scooting his butt across the floor!!  Of course, now I can't look at that poor little sheep without seeing a dog scoot his butt across the floor.  If you have a dog, you will know EXACTLY what I am talking about!  OH GOODNESS!

Supplies Used: (All supplies are from A Muse Studio.  To order go to amusestudio.com/jen
Stamp Set: Go Hog Wild
Inks: Black, Fern, Sage
Markers: Varius Shin-Han (still need to invest in Copics!)
Paper: Sugar CS, Navy CS, Apple CS, Navy Reverse Polka Dot CS, Wasabi Petite Hexagon CS
Ribbon: Sugar Polka Dot Organdy, Toffee Twine
Other Embellishments: Navy Buttons
Tools: Go Hog Wild Die Set, Tag Your'e It Bundle, Pinking Circles 1B, Stitched Circles One

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!  

Hope this inspires you to play along with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch!!

Happy Scrapping and Stamping!!

Jen

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Great puns and cards! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday.