Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I liked this sketch so much......

That I decided to make another card using it! I am not sure what it is about this sketch, maybe it is the different paper layers, or the way the whole sketch just comes together and compliments the main image. I don't know, but I promise this will be the last card using this sketch becuase I need to move on to a different sketch challenge.

It may be hard to tell from the picture, but the flower is stamped 2 times on Desert Sand CS and cut out. One flower was kept whole while the other flower had the center part cut out and pop dotted onto the whole flower for dimension.The corner stamp from Adorning Corners was stamped in Desert Sand ink and the leaves and dots were colored in with Ponderosa Pine and Cranberry ctmh markers. I added the sparkle using a Gelly Roll Stardust glitter pen. I just love this little pen!


Supplies:

Patterned Paper: Everlasting (ctmh)

Cardstock: Ponderosa Pine, Desert Sand and Colonial White (ctmh)

Stamp sets: Fair Blossoms and Adorning Corners (ctmh)

Inks: Cranberry, Ponderosa Pine and Desert Sand

Ribbon: Cranberry (ctmh)

Circle and scalloped circle: Nestabilities

Glitter pen: Stardust Gelly Roll

Thanks for stopping by!

Jen

No comments: