Monday, December 29, 2008

Meet Suzie Q from InStyle Stamps!

Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE to shop! I know, there must be somthing wrong with me. It is pretty sad when my hubby's clothes take up 3/4 of our closet! The reason I am telling you this is that I thought I was going to have a hard time with little miss Suzie Q because she is carrying more shopping bags than I will bring home in a year. LOL Well, when I found this cute little box at Archiver's last week I knew exactly what I was going to use it for. I thought it would be cute to put Suzie Q on the front of the box and use it to hold receipts in since she is holding shopping bags.


To make Suzie Q, I stamped her 5 times. Once on Cocoa, Buttercup, and Colonial White CS, once on patterned paper and twice on Crystal Blue CS. I then cut out and glued on each of the shopping bags and Suzie Q's top. Everything else was colored in with CTMH markers.


Supplies used to create card:
Stamp: Suzie Q, InStyle Stamps
Paper: My Reflections Emporium paper pack
Embellishments: Hero Arts sparkle flower, American Crafts boutique blanc ribbon, CTMH Clear Inspirations charm
5 1/2 x 7 1/2 box (unsure of company that makes it, but purchased it at Archiver's)

I hope that I have inspired you in some way!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jen

No comments: