Friday, December 19, 2008

You Hold the Key to my Heart

I just love these pictures of my kiddos!! But it kind of makes me sad to scrapbook these because I see how fast time is rushing by me. These photos were taken 8 years ago although it feels like just last year. I showed this page to my hubby and he said thanks for depressing him! I said I know, I feel this way everytime I scrapbook pictures of the kids when they were this little.



This LO was made using a sketch from Page Maps and using the Key to my Heart paper pack and stamp set that Close to my Heart is featuring as part of National Papercrafting Month in January. This gorgeous paper pack features CTMH's new scrumptious colors: Juniper, Creme Brulee, Sorbet and Tulip. The border, key and title are all created with stamps that come in the HUGE "E" size stamp set in the Key to my Heart package. If you click on the Key to my Heart picture to the right, you will find details on how to get your kit at a discount or for FREE!! But don't delay because this promotion is only available until January 31st, 2009!

Most supplies for this page are ctmh:
Paper: Key to my Heart
Stamps: Key to my Heart
Embellishments: Spring Blossom Brads, Spring Blossom Mini-Medley, White Daisy Just Blooms, and Sorbet Ribbon Rounds.
Technique: Embossing, 2nd generation stamping and ink distressing
Non ctmh: Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities

I hope that I have inspired!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jen

No comments: