Friday, December 5, 2008

A little Bella fun!



I can hardly contain myself! I finally broke down a few weeks ago and purchased some Bella stamps. If you have not been to the Stamping Bella website, you really need to visit soon! I will never forget the first time I came across their super cute stamps, I think I spent a couple of hours just drooling over all of the fun stuff that they have for stampers. Being that I am a consultant for Close to my Heart and LOVE the versatility and ease of use with the My Acrylix stamps, I really have a hard time buying "other" companies stamps. But I could not resist the super cute Bella stamps and bought a few.....OK so maybe a few is understating my purchase. BUT......they have been really fun to color in and play with. So having said that, here are a couple of cards that I have created so far with my Bella stamps.


Supplies: Coming soon!
Thanks for stopping by!
Jen

No comments: