Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 16th 3rd Friday Scrapbook Group Pages......

I am pretty tickled with the way these pages turned out this month!  I REALLY love Close to my Heart's Caboodle papers!  They are so stinkin' versitle.....For my pages, I used pics of my nephew, pics of World's of Fun and pics of Ocean's of Fun.  The colors really lend themselves to quite a few different events.


Each month group meets on the 3rd Friday at 7pm and we create 6 pages from a kit for $20.  There is always paper and embellishments left over, after the 6 pages are complete that you could use to create more pages or maybe throw a few cards together! 


In addition to the paper necessary to create the pages and what is left over, the April kit contains matching Caboodle Stickease, 4 Tiny Tabs and a yard of Sorbet dash ribbon.  I supply the inks and stamps that I have used on the pages. 


If you do not live in the area, but would like to create these pages, contact me to have a pre-cut, pre-stamped kit sent to you for the same cost as club.  For just $20 (plus shipping to you) you will have everything needed to create all 6 pages with extra paper and embellishments left over for other pages or maybe even cards.

If you notice that there is no journaling on these pages.....that is because it is always the last thing that I do.  Have no fear, they will be journaled on!!

Thanks for stopping by!! 

I hope that I have inspired you to pull out your Caboodle papers, or purchase them from your favorite CTMH consultant and get some scrapbooking done!  If you would like more details on which LO's I used from Imagine and Cherish, visit my website at http://www.lovinscrappin.myctmh.com/ and go to My Art. 

How would you like to hold your OWN scrapbook groups each month?  Contact me to find out how fun and easy it really is!!  I look forward each month to my Friday night scrapbook group and I would not know what to do without my peeps!

Jen

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

Wish I lived in the area - you all really rock your pages!