Friday, April 9, 2010

Tutorial for Memo "Purse"......

I have had a few questions creating this little "Purse".  Since I am a visual learner, I thought I would post a tutorial for those who like me learn better with picutres!  Hope this helps!! Let's see if I can get all the pictures in order now......



Start with a small 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 Memo Notebook(or other small notebook)


Cut corners off a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of cardstock to make a template.


Place template on top of notebook, mark and trim off corners.


Once you have your corners cut, start cutting the rest of the papers to match corners.  I found it easier to go about 5-10 pages at a time.  I also used a larger pair of scissors than I normally use for my paper crafting.  It sounds like it would take a while to cut 160 pieces of paper, but it goes pretty fast.


Once all the papers are cut, you can start decorating! 

Thanks for stopping by!!

I hope that this has inspired you to go ahead and start making up these sweet little Notebook Purses!!

Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'!!

Jen

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Made a few of these, everyone loved them. Thanks.