Saturday, May 1, 2010

CTMH now has CLEAR Cards!!!

These are SO stinkin' cool, I can't hardly stand it!!  The cards come in a pack of 8.  You get 4 scalloped circle cards and 4 square cards along with 8 clear envelopes.  All this for just $8.95!!!  Check them out this weekend on my website in the BRAND SPANKIN' NEW Summer Idea Book!!  

There are so many possibilities with these cards!  I have only just begun.....


Inside of the card.....  


While I would like to take full credit for this card, I can't!  CTMH provided consultants with instructions on creating a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card that used these papers and stamp set.  I scraplifted the idea and shrunk it and created one for the clear card.  The original looks like this......  If you live in the area and would like to create the card below.....give me a call and we can schedule a home party for you and your friends!!


I loved that I could follow the same card pattern for this card and just shrink the papers a bit to fit the clear card.  The clear card turned out so cute and much more dimensional looking too!

Supplies used for the cards above: 

All products are CTMH!!

Paper: Splendor 
Stamps: Over the Rainbow
Embellishments: Colonial White buttons
Inks: Desert Sand, Autumn Terracotta and Crystal Blue
Clear Cards are available NOW in the Summer Idea Book!!

Thanks for stopping by!  

I hope that I have inspired you to try the clear cards!!  They are so fun and easy to create with!  Imagine receiving one of these in the mail......

Stay tuned for another clear card AND a tutorial on how you can emboss on paper flowers!!

Happy Stampin' and Scrappin'!!

Jen

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Nice card. Love this new paper too.

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!! simple designing looking fabulous i like it....
Plastic card printing
plastic Cards

PlasticCardID.com said...

For More Information About Our plastic business card printing products. Click Here!