Monday, May 24, 2010

May Swap Circle Card

I totally forgot to share my swap card for May with you all!  I was pretty pleased with how it turned out.  I of course waited till the last 2 days before it was due to start working on it, so could have been even cuter if I had given myself a bit more time!  OH WELL.....when will I learn??


It is hard to tell from the above photo, but I pop dotted the circle AND the frog.  There is Liquid Glass on his eyes, spots on his legs and on the bee's wings.  OH and for those who are not too sure yet about the circle cards....I used the circle card template from the Wishes CD that is included with the Wishes book.  Which means that I printed a template, traced the template on 11 cards AND hand cut each one as I do not have a circle cutter that is 4 1/2 inches.  In an effort to cover up any irregularities in my cutting, I distressed the edges with CTMH's Edge Distresser. 


I have to admit that while cutting out 11 frogs, 2 of them ended up with 1 less toe on one foot....OOPS!!

All supplies are CTMH:
Paper: Splendor with coordinating CS
Stamps: Hot Diggity, Intrinsic Backgrounds and Circle Around
Embellishments: Liquid Glass and Colonial White Crocheted Ribbon
Tools: CTMH Wishes CD for circle card Template and Nestabilities Circles.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Hope that this has inspired you to get out your Liquid Glass and use it to accent your pages and cards!  This stuff is AWESOME and can be used for SO many different elements!

HAPPY SCRAPPING AND STAMPING!!

Jen

No comments: